Friday 2 January 2015

End of 2014

What a year it has been. I have been so busy with gigs all over London and Hampshire for the Christmas party season, from corporate events to private house parties.

One of my highlighted seasonal gigs was for the Army at the beginning of december. I had misunderstood the booker, I was under the impression it was the Sergeants AND their Wives, an intermit party of about 30 people, possible a sophisticated event.......... How wrong was I, I found out about an hour before I left for the show that i was going to be performing to just the wives! Yes 30 Drunken women that don't get to go out much, aged between 18-35, AND I was the only entertainment booked.
So I quickly changed my repertoire for my stage act and close up magic and had a brilliant night.


The last show of the year was at the Icebar London, Close up magic around the tables first then later in the evening I followed the lovely trixie kixx for an amazing stage show which went down a HOOT.


So a big thank you to all my followers, The Ice Bar and to all the clients I've worked with over the past year





HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL






1 comment:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    Johnte Black

    ReplyDelete